Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Help David Norrie Create New Fliers


Basic Marketing participants: you saw this ad on Monday night or Wednesday day. When I asked David Norrie (who runs myfitnesschannel.com) what was up with this ad, he said "It's a play on the Obama Inauguration." I said, "OK, I kinda got that -but what was the purpose of the ad?"

OUCH! To be clear, I really like David a lot and think he's a great guy. I just can't help myself when I see stuff like this - especially if I know the person and I'm worried that they won't get the outcome they desired.

So here's a challenge - if you're up to it.
Create a new flier (or perhaps a number of different fliers) given the goals that David stated he had for the event:
1. Get people to compete to be models for his website,
2. Get people to come to the venue (Lime - on south Howard, I'm assuming) to see the competition and patronize the co-sponsors of the event and, finally - and most importantly,
3. To increase awareness of and traffic on myfitnesschannel.com.

David's e-mail is davidnorrie6 at A O L dot com....

Tell him Dr. G sent you;-)

UPDATE: I misspelled "flier" about five times in the original post as "flyer." UUGGHHH. But now it's fixed. (Ironically, Firefox web browser pointed out the misspelling - but I missed it originally.)

No comments: